Deb
Happy 2014 all!... Well that is, anyone who still reads this blog.  It's amazing to think that it is already 2014.  Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday my littles were really little.  We are now entering the moody teenager stage and with two girls in the house, full on drama is the natural backdrop to everything in this house.  It's seriously exhausting!

It seems like I've done so many things this year... I really do try to keep myself busy.  And of course there is no greater thrill for me than transforming something from YUCK to WOW!  The Sell/Swap sites on Facebook became my absolute favorite way to shop, and I have to admit that I managed to refurnish a large portion of our home simply by shopping from these sites.  My husband was not too sure about the whole thing and was really not a fan of this table.  He kept telling me if I got rid of it he would buy me a new table.  MEN... they just don't get it!  So I asked him if he wanted to spend $300 on a table or $20 on a table that would look A LOT more expensive when I was done with it.  He of course favored the latter choice, and I have to say was pretty shocked when he came home to find the table transformed into this.



Here are some of my other transformations thanks to the wonderful invention of chalk paint and the Facebook Sell/Swap sites.




Transforming furniture was only the tip of the iceberg.  I decided that 2013 was the year that I needed to start transforming and taking care of myself.   This, I have to admit, has not been a priority for me.  I was always more concerned with taking care of my husband and my girls and making sure that their needs were met.  Unfortunately that meant that I was slowly falling into a pattern of feeling horrible all the time and just not having the energy to do anything ever.  I have suffered from migraines all my life, and I had gotten to the point that I was having headaches at least 3-4 times a week.  My husband was frustrated, I was frustrated, and my girls were frustrated.  There is nothing worse than having your daughter's say, "Let me guess.  You have another headache."  But sadly that was my reality.

Admittedly, I was not doing anything to try and remedy the situation.  I mean you can only take so much over the counter pain medication, but isn't that just really a bandaid.  I had chalked it up to my migraines being hereditary and I would just always have to deal with them.  But I never stopped to wonder just what was causing them.  When my husband would tell me that I needed to change my eating habits, stop drinking my daily Sonic cokes, drink more water, exercise and I would feel better... I would get annoyed.  I would try to do better, but after a few days I would give up and I would be back to feeling bad and I would give up.  But I knew I had to do something.  Being hispanic and having a family history of high blood pressure and knowing that diabetes is a very real problem when you're overweight was so scary to me.  I DID NOT want to go down that path.  So I knew I needed to do something fast.

Well, I started noticing these posts on Facebook that a friend was posting about her weight loss success.  Of course at first I was not interested.  I mean I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing had worked.  But I just couldn't help but be amazed by her amazing progress.  She had started this program after being told by her doctor that she needed to do something as she was Pre-diabetic, had high blood pressure, and her thyroid was not working.  At the time of that post, she had been on it for 3 months and had lost 40 lbs. (To date she has lost 75 lbs.)  So of course, my curiosity got the better of me and I contacted her to find out just what in the heck she was doing.  She told me about Plexus, and about how easy it had been for her to lose the weight.  Of course I was skeptical, but I thought, "what the heck... I'll give it a try for a couple of months and see what happens."  I am so, so thankful that I did.


In a matter of days I felt a huge difference.  I had more energy, I was sleeping better, my appetite had significantly changed and my cravings for all the C*R*A*P that I had been putting into my body were gone.  I no longer wanted my daily Sonic route 44 coke... and I wasn't getting a headache from caffeine withdrawal.  I seriously could not believe that by simply drinking this pink drink every day and taking a capsule (both of which are all natural) I was actually starting to feel better.  And the most AMAZING part... my migraines were GONE!  But would it continue?  That would be the test.  What would happen once the holidays would come around? Would I relapse and eat all the sweets and junk that are synonymous with the holidays, or would this will power and loss of appetite for junk continue?  Well, for the first time in forever, I actually lost weight during the holidays instead of gaining.  Call me SHOCKED!  To date I've lost 24 lbs and 27 inches and honestly y'all, I haven't felt this good since I was in college.  I haven't started exercising yet, but that is my goal for this month.

Here are my before and current pictures.  I'm still losing and as much as I want to run out and buy some new Miss Me jeans, I don't want to have to give them away in a month because they don't fit anymore. So for now... I'll wait.

I decided I was going to scream it to the masses and tell everyone I knew how amazing Plexus is.  I mean really... if you knew about something that could help people feel better, get healthy and oh yeah, as a side effect lose weight, wouldn't you want to tell everyone about it too?  I can't tell you how many different things these products are helping people with.

Want some more information?  Message me or leave a comment and I'll give you all the info I know.  I'm an open book and just want everyone to be able to live a better life.  Want to start your own transformation... I can help you with that as well.

My transformation has not been completed yet, but I am well on my way!

Deb

www.plexusslim.com/powerisinthepink 








1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    you really changed a lot. now looking very cute.
    aqua tai chi