Deb
the last few days of summer vacation. the girls had a blast today playing with my friend Pippin's girls on the water slide. the weather was perfect for it. cloudy, mild, comfortable. they were definitely tired by the time we were done. then it was off for marathon grocery shopping and then home to prepare dinner and watch High School Musical 2. Rather hokie in my opinion. It reminds me of a cross between Grease, and Dirty Dancing without all the sexual undertones. Clean t.v. though, which is good. Unfortunately, like most sequels, it doesn't quite live up to the first one. The girls enjoyed it though. Anyway, here are my favorite shots from today's water fun. Enjoy!

Have a good weekend.
*ciao*
2 Responses
  1. Celeste Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Celeste Says:

    OK, SO... I agree with you summarion of HSM2. I had heard somewhere that it was supposed to be in ABQ and my curiosity got the best of me!! I watched for as long as I could and had to wonder if anyone associated with the movie had even ever been here.... Our mountains don't look like that, our mesas don't look like that, our dirt doesn't look like that, there is not one single golf course that looks like that AND LASt, BUT NOT LEAST... our cars don't have licence plates on the front of the cars, only the back!! I must say I was rather amused.
    On another movie note... I saw Hairspray today. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!! You have to go see it. I am definitely going to buy it when it comes out and might even go buy the soundtrack soon.