Deb
okay so i have been raving about this book for a while now. My sister finally joined the bandwagon and could not put it down either. So i am way excited that they are making a movie about it, though i am a little worried about who they have chosen to play the role of Edward. you know how you read a book and in your head you have a mental picture of what you think this person looks like. well, in my head he is gorgeous. and the guy they cast... well not so much. i mean i guess he has the potential to be good looking, but they need to do a lot of work on him. here he is. Cedric Diggory himself. He's just not the Edward I had in my head at all. They need to do some serious work on his eyebrows, and he'll have to wear contacts, and cut the hair, and... anyway, as for Bella (not mine but the character in the book) it will be Kristin Stewart who came out in Zathura. She may do a good job. Lets hope so. How much would it suck for them to mess up a beautiful and wonderful book with the wrong cast? so needless to say, i think my sister and i will be able to use this movie as a sister bonding opportunity. she is already on the second book and from what she tells me, my niece Stella gets P.O.ed every time Marie opens up her book to read. Pretty major coming from a 20 month old.

okay, i am off to make breakfast for Alex and Tori. Belle was so excited that daddy was taking her to school today. So he should be back any minute now.

Have a great day and stay warm.
*ciao*
1 Response
  1. Rainie Says:

    Since I'm not the big Harry Potter follower I don't know who that guy is. I'll have to go check him out. So when does this movie come out?? More important who's playing JACOB!!!!