Deb
happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeeeee....... happy birthday... tooooooo.... meeeeeee!!!! we celebrated my 29th birthday for the 7th year in a row yesterday and we had such a great day. it was beautiful outside, no one was sick, we were all together, it just doesn't get any better.

so my day started off with hugs and kisses and tori asking what time the party was at... what party? "mom, hello, it's your birthday, so you have to have a party." oh, DUH???? apparently, anyone who has a birthday, automatically is also suppose to have a party in her eyes. sorry, tori, not this year. so we all got ready and went off to church, where we then proceeded to get squished. (OKAY, just one little COMPLAINT - don't you just hate it when you get to somewhere early, or on time, so that you can get a seat and not have to deal with a crowd, and then someone comes in at the last minute and is determined to sit in that 6 inch space that is left on the pew, therefore inconveniencing everyone else that is already sitting there and has been for at least 15 minutes already? well i do. i was totally annoyed by the woman who had to squeeze herself next to my husband. i swear every time we stood during mass alex and I literally had to stand sideways.)

now that that is off my chest, we then went to eat the yummiest, best tasting, Thai food in the metroplex. it is called Banana Leaf, and i know i have raved about it before, but seriously people, you haven't had Thai food till you have had it there... FA-BU-LOUS!!! we then went to see The Spiderwick Chronicles. Why? Well some guy on the news who was reviewing the movie claimed that it was a great family movie... WRONG!!! don't get me wrong, it was a good movie, and maybe it is a good family movie... if your family is one of teenagers. way too dark for my girls. i thought for sure that Tori would be freaked out, but at one point she tells me, "Mom, (sarcastic tone and right eyebrow raised) remember, I'm Supergirl. Supergirl doesn't get scared." alrighty then!!! after the movie we went to IKEA so that i could show my very handy husband what kind of desk i wanted... he is making me my desk for my birthday... I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!! by the time we were done there, everyone was hungry again. my husband insisted that we grab something else to eat because, "You're not suppose to cook on your birthday." I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!! so WhichWich it was... love that place. and that was my day. here is the best part, we get to do it all over again on Thursday cause my husband is taking the day off and we are going to the movies again, and to have a lobster dinner... did i happen to mention that I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!

Thank you to everyone who called and for all the birthday wishes. Thank you also to my mom, my mom in love, my sister and her family, and my sisters in love and their families for my present. I can't wait to use it. There are some seriously awesome thing you can do with this. I think I am most looking forward to cutting vinyl saying out with this and working on some projects.

Okay, I am off to watch John and Kate plus 8. Have a great evening.

*ciao*
deb
1 Response
  1. Celeste Says:

    i will be anxiously awaiting my fabulous new crafty thing that you will be making on your fabulous new machine!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (you will always be older than me... don't forget that! ;))