Deb
I found this plate at the Goodwill the other day. I thought it was perfect for this idea.



I had seen this quote several times before and wanted to use it on something in my home.

"As for Me and my Home, we shall serve the Lord."

So I broke out my Cricut machine and cut out the saying on black vinyl. After a few tries I finally got it where I wanted it. It isn't perfect, but it is good enough. What do you think???



Okay, I'm off to make White Chicken Chili for dinner. My girls are getting hungry.
Have a great evening.

*ciao*
deb
4 Responses
  1. Marie Says:

    I think it IS perfect! A quote about "serving the lord" on a PLATE? Serving? Plate? How can that go together any better? :o) Seriously, I think it's great.

    I may start stalking your blog. Be warned. lol


  2. Marie Says:

    Oh! And I wanted to thank you for telling me how you did your banister. I am going to bump that project up on my "to do" list, for sure. The problem is, I have cheap, cheap builder grade staircase.... most of which is just a wall. Hard to explain. But it's ugly. Trust me on that. lol


  3. Lacy Says:

    I love your plate and I just did that saying on my wall! :) I was using a friends cricut yesterday and I was telling her I wish I knew where to find vinyl paper. So here you are! Can you point me in the direction of vinyl paper???? Is it at Hobby Lobby?


  4. Blogger Says:

    I love that, it's perfect! Just found your blog tonight :)