Deb
So I needed to find a gift for Belle's Religious Education teachers. But what oh what to get them. Then it came to me. I could make their gifts. So off I went to Home Depot and bought a piece of wood for $4.96 and red spray paint for $2.96. Then I went to HobLob to buy two metal crosses for $2.99 each and to my craft room I went. I broke out my Cricut machine... have I mentioned that I LOVE THIS MACHINE??? Well I totally do. I am getting more use out of it, and saving myself some cash in the process. So anyway, I broke out my machine and used it to cut out some vinyl letters and VOILA! Instant art... and inexpensive gift. I totally love it and will be making a few more of these puppies. Do you like?



I have a few other little creations that I'll show you soon. Have a great Sunday.

*ciao*
deb
7 Responses
  1. Darlene Says:

    I LOVE that sign....it will be the perfect gift!


  2. AJ Says:

    Great idea! Love your garland too♥




  3. Shannon Says:

    I absolutely LOVE it! You are so creative!!! You should do a giveaway and then pick me! :)


  4. Scrapper Mom Says:

    Very creative. I love your ideas. I have GOT to learn to do more with my Klik n Kut.


  5. cherry Says:

    That is the perfect gift! Beautiful. You have the coolest ideas! Yes...I LOVE my cricket...would love to have the expressions! Cherry