Deb


So I saw this beautiful garland that the Nester created and was inspired to frufru up my own...



Then I saw Kimba's beautiful garland, and after I picked my tongue off the floor, I said,"Well I'm not going to have a plain Jane garland this year."

So I went around the house and collected my greenery. Then I went to HobLob and found some other fun berries and greenery. Then I hit the Dollar Tree and found some jingle bells and snow flakes. So you put them all together and you shake them all about... oh I mean you put them all together (can you tell that someone in this house sings the hokie pokie way too much?) and this is what you get...






What do you think??? I love it. I think it looks so much better than the plain old one I had in years past. Thanks girls for the inspiration.

Check back tomorrow for an easy gift idea...

Have a great night.
*ciao*
deb
3 Responses
  1. Darlene Says:

    Your garland is just beautiful! It is so hard to capture their beauty in photographs!


  2. Lamp Tramp Says:

    Your garland is so beautiful but your fireplace and mantel are simply gorgeous! Put the 3 together and I'm drooling!
    xoxo!
    Lamp Tramp