Deb
Wow, has it really been 8 months since I last blogged?? How embarrassing! No really, that is totally embarrassing. It makes me feel like a total slacker, which I haven't been, but really I feel like one. I've actually been quite productive here at home, and have been working a TON. I have to admit that I misplaced my creative "wild hair" for a bit, but lately it has somehow found it's way back. There are several little and big projects I've worked on over the last few months and I'll be showing them here and there.

First up... my dining room chairs. I really love my dining room, and I guess at some point in the past I really loved the chairs as well, but that time is long, long gone. I have a tendency to get bored with things quickly... and my hubby knows when it's happening. I apparently get this look in my eyes. Well, actually it's more like my eyes start looking at things in a way that says, "hmmm, how hard will it be to change things around?" This means trouble for my hubby cause he knows he will somehow be involved. Well, I left him out of this one.

So here was my dining room chair.




It was fine, but I just wasn't loving the fabric on the seat anymore. A little dated, and way too light when you have kids. I wanted something that reflected us a little better.

So I found a fun fabric and recovered the chairs ( which took me way longer than it should have but at least it's done ) and tada...



Sooo much better, and I'm not so paranoid about eating in my dining room anymore.

-ciao
deb
1 Response
  1. I love the new chair fabric...so me!