Deb
okay, I have to admit that my MTV phase has not been totally phased out yet. My sister and I share this one. We still watch some of the shows there, and our favorite is The Hills. This is my total guilty pleasure. What i particularly like is the music. so this week there was this one song that i just love the sound of, and here is a peek at it.

What do you think? It has a great sound I think.

Anyway, I am off to watch my other guilty pleasure... oh, wait did I say I have one??? The other is One Tree Hill. the bonus, they are replaying it from the beginning on Soap Network. i watch way too much TV.

Have a great night.
*ciao*
2 Responses
  1. Celeste Says:

    OK, so I really like that song! Who is it and what's the name of the song? I admit, I record The Hills too, if I'm not going to be able to watch it. I also watched Greek on ABC Family Channel. It's over for the season, but it held my attention for however many weeks it was on.... I'll let you know when it will be on again. That way you can have yet another show to watch. OH OH OH!! While I was at Target the other day and I called you, I bought all 3 seasons of Grey's!! I KNOW, I KNOW, expensive to do all at once, but I REALLY, REALLY wanted them.


  2. Rainie Says:

    I do like the song. I have to admit that I never got into the MTV music thing. I know the least about music compared to everyone I know. You'll have to keep me filled in.