Deb
how frustrating is it when you hear McDreamy say words like,
"I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I'm 110 years old, in your arms. I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime..."

and then you have Meredith with that goofy look on her face. You just want to shake the heck out of her until she gets it. this guy is a catch and loves her, and she just doesn't get it. that is enough to make any girls toes curl and she just doesn't get it. totally frustrated that the writers are making her so stupid.

okay, now that i'm done with that... on to my Elipse reviews. as i wrote before, i basically flew through the first book in this series, Twilight. it was soooo good. i just couldn't wait to read the other two. well they didn't disappoint. both New Moon and Eclipse were longer than the first one but i flew through both of them (608 pages and 640 pages respectively), in ONE WEEK!!! i couldn't put it down. i read every chance i had and in the end i was almost sad that i had to finish the final one. the up side is that there is another book in the works and a movie set to be released next year. i highly recommend these books... if you can find them. they are hard to come by.

okay, i am off to watch Evan Almighty with my girls.

Have a great day.
*ciao*
1 Response
  1. Rainie Says:

    Okay at some point I'm going to have to join in on the Dr. McDreamy world. Is that his name?