Deb
still searching for the garage doors. went to home depot yesterday to get some info on them. the long and the short of it is that they are not cheap and it will take about 5 weeks to get it made. i also found these online which are way cool and the best part is they are steel. i am waiting for a quote on these puppies. so for now, we are parked outside and dealing with no garage. not so bad, it takes me back to my childhood days.

anyway, i am also search of a new phone and phone service. i keep getting into trouble for going over my minutes, so i need to get a better plan. plus, my phone is kind of on it's last legs, so i need one of those too. i really want one of these cause i hate carrying around a big old day planner, and lately i've been over extending myself with the appointments, so this would be perfect. i just have to see if i can get a better deal with my provider. so here is a question for you... and i need answers. who is your provider. Why, you ask? because i need to know what the majority of the people that i talk to have so that can help me narrow down my choices. since so many of the providers now allow you to call for free between phones on the same network, that should help keep my minutes down. so, who do you have?

i need to find some recipes for dinner. alex mentioned the other day that i tend to make the same dishes pretty frequently. i didn't realize that i did that, but looks like i need to add some new recipes to my recipe book. Any ideas of some good sites to find some? Hey how about you all send me some of your own?

okay, i am off to put in a load of laundry before i pick up my belle. have a good afternoon.

*ciao*
deb
2 Responses
  1. Celeste Says:

    T MOBILE!! yay mobile to mobile minutes!!! and i think you should tell alex that he's lucky you make dinner, because if he was married to me, he would be eating frozen dinners, cereal, popcorn and pickles or fending for himself on the way home a lot of nights.... hahaha!!! you'll have to tell me what he says about that! ;)


  2. The Nester Says:

    HI Deb!

    I love the garage doors!!! Love, love, love! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!