Deb
so for a while now i have been helping friends and family with their decorating projects. i love, love, love to decorate. i can see a space, and imagine it with different colors, furniture placement, accessories, etc. it's like a puzzle that I want to solve. i have helped with sewing projects, craft projects, etc. and these things just really personalize a room. so my friend Rainie has been telling me for a while that she has friends who need me to help them, and that i should start a side business doing what i love. so i've thought, and thought about it for a while, and finally decided to go ahead with it. so i am officially jumping into it. i am going to start my own little business helping people decorate on a budget. i know so many stay at home moms who would love to decorate their homes, but feel guilty spending a lot of money on it. well, that is right up my alley. i don't like to buy things full price, and look for a bargain any chance i can. i like to see past the ugliness of things, and see what they could be, with a little paint and some elbow grease. so wish me luck. i have put together another blog, where i will be posting pics of different rooms i have and will be working on. check it out here.

stay tuned for pics of my new kitchen. can't wait to show it to you all.

have a great evening.
*ciao*
deb
0 Responses