Deb



















Wow, I can't believe that my little girl is already 7. It seems like just yesterday that she was crawling around the house climbing onto things, and now she is this little girl who is so eager to grow up. So I thought I would write a little about what Belle is like at 7.

She is creative, loves art. She is very fashion conscious, and this is usually an area where we butt heads. She wants to wear what she wants to wear and I have to put the brakes on some of the outfits. She is a very, very picky eater. Not adventurous at all. Very vanilla. She, unfortunately, us a little obsessed with the weather... sound familiar? She is my little organizer. Give her an organizing task and she will go to town with it. I think she may actually have the decorating bug as well.
1 Response
  1. Celeste Says:

    i do believe you are describing yourself, dearest cousin!! ;)