Deb
So the other day I found these at the Salvation Army close to my sister's house. They were big frames, and they were relatively cheap...$6.



I bought them thinking I could find a way to change them up, with either a large family picture or something. If not my sister would inherit them for my niece's black, white and blue room. Once I started looking around the house at where I could use them, I decided I was really tired of the way the bathroom in our hallway looked. So I transformed them into this...



and now they hang here. I love the way the bathroom looks. I also added that cross that I had had in my closet with the intention of hanging it outside. I think it is better in here. I also painted that cute frame on the counter. That was also a thrift find. I think I need some knobs on my cabinets now.






I found some other fun things while I was thrifting, and they are being put together for my studio. Should be done tomorrow... hopefully.

Have a good night.
*ciao*
deb
4 Responses
  1. Darlene Says:

    I love those pictures for your bathroom...you know trash to treasure!! The cross also looks perfect there. Great job with your transformation.


  2. Marie Says:

    What a great thrift store find! I love what you did with them. What did you frame? I can't tell! Looks good, whatever you did!


  3. Liz Says:

    Hi Chica! I love what you've done with your thrift finds. You are truly an amazing woman and I love you to pieces! Izzy


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Love this idea. Is that a wood medallion?

    Looks fantastic!

    Blanca