Deb
1. Getting ready for the beginning of school means trying to get our routine in order, and working on the PTA Newsletter (my new job). Girls are totally excited and I'm a little nervous but thats okay.

2. I am totally painting my kitchen floor... GROUT that is. I read about it on both Southern Hospitality and Gracious Southern Living, and decided to give it a try. All I can say is AMAZING!!! All my frustration with my horrible floor is being literally painted away. I will post some pics of the finished product soon.

3. Finally, Joy is hosting a Spray Painting Party on Monday. Hmmm? What can I paint now. I have some ideas. Check back on Monday to find out.

4. Okay so I forgot one major thing... apparently someone leaked some chapters of Midnight Sun on the internet. Google it for yourself and you can read like the first 12 chapters. OMG!!!

Okay, now I'm off to bed. Lots to do tomorrow. Have a great evening.

*ciao*
Deb
9 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I can't wait to see what you do with the grout. I have the same problem. Which product are you using?
    diane


  2. The grout idea sounds awesome! I cant wait to see what it looks like in your kitchen!

    Also, I have been a little MIA for a few days, so I wanted to tell you that I think your wall squares look awesome!! I need some of that cats eye chalk...never seen it before! Did you get it at HL?


  3. Marie Says:

    Good luck with the grout! I've read a few bloggers using paint and having a lot of success with it.

    A spray paint party? I JUST finished a spray paint project yesterday!


  4. AJ Says:

    Can't wait to see what you've done with the grout! And a spray paint party?!?! I've been sprainting(like my new word?:) like crazy the last few days!


  5. Blogger Says:

    See ya at the party :)

    Bella


  6. I was thinking of painting my grout too. I'm so tired of yucky dirty brown grout! Can't wait to see how yours turned out.

    I'm off to find Midnight Sun. Thanks for the heads up!

    Brandee :-)


  7. Anonymous Says:

    I can not wait to see how the grout turns out. We have so much tile in our home and it is need of SOMETHING!!!


  8. Desiree Says:

    A spray painting party sounds like fun! I might have to host one myself. Thanks for the idea. First I steal your wall square idea and now this one....hope you don't mind!


  9. Scrapper Mom Says:

    I went to the site you had linked to and looked at her bfore and after pics of her grout. I may just have to try this. The tile in our master bath is white and it gets filthy especially around the tub area. I've been wanting to do something a little darker in there to hide some of the dirt. I may just have to try this. Thanks!