Any ideas on what I should do? I am just tired of it and need a change. I still want it to be fun, but since it is the first room to the right of entering our home, I feel like it needs to really be more like the rest of the house and not scream "Children under 10!!!"
Okay, on to something about me and not my house. I was tagged by Brandi at the Berry's Patch. She has some fabulous ideas and way inspiring photos. Go check her out.
Okay so I'm supposed to list 6 unimportant things about me. Hmmm??? Let me think.
1. I am totally obsessed with the weather. Seriously, this runs in my family. (Mother, me, Bella) It's not a good thing.
2. I hate onions, but love onion rings... go figure.
3. I like containers... all kinds. Half the time I don't even know where I'm going to use them, but I just end up buying them.
4. I have trouble saying no. Don't know why, but I do, and then I overextend myself because of it.
5. I like fish sandwiches from McDonalds. I know... eeewww!!! I've heard it before but I do.
6. I'm afraid of dogs. Always have been. I'm getting better, but it's still a thing with me.
So that's it. A little randomness about me. Okay, so now I'm going to tag a few people. I tag......
Bella's Momma from Bits and Pieces of a Blessed Life
Kimba from A Soft Place to Land
Susie from Bienvenue
Joy from Joys of Home
Nikki from Nikki's Nacs
Marie from Watch the Wind Blow By
Okay, I'm off to get some things done today. I really need to make use of this Labor Day, and do some sort of labor. Have a great day. Hopefully you aren't being impacted by Gustav, but if you are or have been... may prayers to you.