Deb
We've got a green cloud of sickness hanging over our house. First Tori, now Belle. Didn't sleep much night before last... only about an hour or so. The asthma got super bad, and now she is on four different medications for the next week. Came really close to being admitted. For now we are home resting, cuddling, and napping. Poor baby. Although I love the fall and all it's color, I hate it for making my baby sick.

She isn't the only one having trouble breathing. I think I almost started hyperventilating when I saw this... remember to breathe everyone.

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer


OMG!!!!! I can't wait. I saw the one on Entertainment Tonight yesterday, but this one so kicks that one's butt. And that final line that they show... can you say "Curling Toes???" I could just watch it over and over again.

While I'm at home unable to go anywhere, I'm trying to get some organizing done... I'm being rather successful, but I'm realizing just how much I need to get organized. Boy, Goodwill is going to love me this month.

Okay, have a great afternoon.
*ciao*
deb
15 Responses
  1. Shannon Says:

    I love organizing. It feels so good. Sorry your baby is sick. Hope everything gets back to normal soon!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Just finding your site today, you have such good taste!

    I want to see this movie so bad, but I haven't read the book and I wanted to do that first.


  3. Tami Says:

    Sorry that your little ones are sick, will keep them in my prayers!

    I love organizing!


  4. Desiree Says:

    I hope you all start to feel much better soon. Hopefully the rest will be very helpful. Who can resist a chance to get organized???


  5. Unknown Says:

    I hope your baby gets better soon! I can't wait to see it oh my word I think they did really good casting Edward.


  6. Carry Grace Says:

    Hey Deb, I'm sorry your little one is sick. I she is better soon. Enjoy the organizing.


  7. Claudia Says:

    Hope wellness comes soon!

    Organizing!? It all seems so well organized already! Hope you have fun getting it all how you want it.

    Yikes! All I can say is "scary movie!". I've been around kid-friendly shows too long to not be scared. :)


  8. Tausha Says:

    oraganizing huh? I am pretty sure that i would sit on the couch and read a book while my sickies cuddles at my feet and slept! You are so good! Hope that the sickness gets better-asthma is yucky! You deserve a nap!


  9. Darlene Says:

    Oh, I hope your little one gets over her asthma soon. I had it when I was a baby...went from what they called croup, to bronchitis, to asthma. My mom always said when the weather got the nicest (October) I would always get the sickest...even ending up in the hospital numerous times. I am glad your little one didn't.


  10. OMGosh! I'm going to watch again. It looks sooooo good. I've got goosebumps.

    Hope your little one get better soon. Have a great weekend! :-)


  11. Joy Says:

    Can you say Twilight addiction?!?!
    You make me laugh. ;~)
    I hope everyone is feeling better and that you'll have a wonderful week.


  12. AJ Says:

    Well I hope your girls get better quick!! Good for you with the organization. Isn't it such a good feeling?!


  13. Joy Says:

    Deb,
    I answered your question about the table over on my blog, but in case you don't get back to read it, the table cost less than $40 to build. I'm not sure what one like it would sell for.


  14. I can't wait to see the new Twilight movie either! Great preview! I hadn't seen it yet, so thanks! :)
    Carrie


  15. Liz Harrell Says:

    Excuse me while I have a heart attack and watch it a second time.

    Great blog, btw. :)