Deb
So now that school is over, I can show the rest of the teacher gifts I made. They were a hit, and from what I heard would be a money maker if I make them and take them to the school. What do you think??






So I have been collecting sayings for these projects, as well as some other little ideas I have. I'll be working on these this summer so that I will have enough to take to the school in late September. I will be taking custom orders as well. I'm super excited about this. I love being creative and being able to make money from it. What do you all think?

Okay, I'm off to watch a movie with the girls. Have a great day.

*ciao*
deb
4 Responses
  1. Kate Says:

    These are lovely! How did you make them? Do you have a Cricut?


  2. Celeste Says:

    I think I want to be crafty when I go out there... get your thinking cap on!


  3. Darlene Says:

    Those are great and I think you will do very well selling them!!


  4. Rachel Berry Says:

    I ♥ them all!! I especially love the established sign. I have that very metal sign, I just need some vinyl to go on it. So when can I buy some?

    :)rachel b.